What's new

How many of you will be upgrading 'Memento'? (1 Viewer)

Duane Robinson

Second Unit
Thank God for this forum. I read the rumor thread a while back and then totally forgot about it and went and bought the first edition. I was just about to tear into the package and watch it when I remembered the reissue thread and hauled ass back to the store and returned it. I'm glad I held out since I just had to rebuy The Usual Suspects (Which I sold for $17 anyways) sonot having to repurchase another film is a good thing for me. Especially with so many movie and anime dvds coming soon and my expected multiple visits to the movie theater in May every dollar helps.

Tom B. Stones

Stunt Coordinator
Those interested in the "Memento" SE may be tempted to indulge in Nolan's earlier work, "Following". A double pack of the two films is due to be released on the same date as the SE, presumably including said SE. (An alternative is being offered in the form of a pairing of "Memento" and "Dogma" (SE).)

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I relying on my long term memory to fail, forcing me to buy Memento several more times until I tattoo myself to remind me that I already own it. :D
Brad

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Never got the first release, so I'm definitely buying the new one. Never got to see the film in theaters (didn't get released here), and I've stayed away from spoilers, so I should be in for a treat :)

Users who are viewing this thread