What's new

How many 5 year olds could you take in a fight? (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I could take 20.

I guess I should start beefing up in case the five year ods ever come after me.;)

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
23, but I pulled my answers on a couple. I guess I'm getting soft. 10 years ago they'd have to burn the bodies due to health hazards. ;)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
25, but they never asked if you hated kids, I could of gotten much higher...

Just kidding :P

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
21 for me with no martial arts skills... But I'm ruthless and I would leave 1 of them alive to warn the 6-year olds that they're next... :)

jay

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
I started this thread to post this link, and forgot to. When you compare the domain name and the thread title, it would be quite a coincidence.

And I don't fight them now, but who's to say what the future holds.

CJ

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave

Yea, I figured as much. I have 2 teens, but I remember when they were young. Now I had better stay away from little ones. I finally took the survey and scored a 10 :frowning:

Chris

Senior HTF Member
20. But if I were for sure they were you know, evil demonic things or something, the number would skyrocket, because then no remorse about weaponry and the like. Only true if it's hellspawn children, you know, children of the corn or zombie kids.. there would have to be qualifiers.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
:D I feel cheated -- my vast StarCraft experience should count for much more -- I could easily defeat a 30-40 5-year old rush, so long as I've got a Zealot or two ready.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Yaknow.. I've been misreading the thread title for weeks now thinking it said "How many 5 year olds could you take in a flight?"

I just assumed it was someone looking to illegally transport children to some sort of child-slavery sweatshop.

>whew< glad I cleared that up.

I merely scored a 16... pretty lame.. but I like kids so, I'd probably do just enough to subdue them. But.. if these were zombie 5 year olds... all bets would be off and I'd bring my a-game!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks