What's new

How I Met Your Mother Season 3 (1 Viewer)

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I really enjoyed tonight's episode. My favorite part was the 2-minute date, far better than speed dating.

Britney was looking damn good tonight. If this was a move to generate some positive publicity for her, it was an excellent move.

Can I ride the quintcycle with Britney, Sarah, Alyson and Cobie? :D

Barney being sent to the corner for his fireball was hilarious.

Could anyone tell if the French that Josh and Sarah spoke is accurate at all?

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Anyone catch that Sarah Chalke's character could only get a sitter for an occasional girls' night out and a St Patrick's Day Party?

Then again, it all seems too easy.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It started out a little slow, but any episode making Ted look like a jackass in lust is okay by me. Loved the 'tache bet payoff.

Robin looked great with her hair parted from her left to right (rather than down the middle).

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

But she was criminally under-used in this episode. Everybody else got a nice scene or two, but Colbie was just window-dressing sitting at the table at the bar. (Very nice window-dressing, mind you, but I like it better when she gets to - you know - act. :))

Loved the reveal of Barney as the obnoxious jerk on the phone. Pity they spoiled the tag by running it in the promos every 10 minutes for the past week. :frowning:

Regards,

Joe

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I really enjoyed this episode -- though I don't understand why they (1) had Britney on the show and (2) what was the point of her character? Desparate pop stars aside...

I was impressed how well Sarah Chalke fit into the show and the role. The implication that she's the "mother" is interesting, and she would be a good choice for the character, I think.

The two-minute date was sublime. A magical bit of TV for me.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Yes, a great homage to Doogie Howser. They were even playing the same music they used when Doogie started typing.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Cobie Smulders in the bar seduction scene?
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

The writers need to hook up Barney and Robin. That would be....wait for it....awesome!

"I've got a list. It's called my marriage license!" Excellent line!

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
I was thinking yesterday, as I watched the "Bracketology" episode, that if the show were to be cut short at the end of this season, we would never get to find out all the things bad things that have been implied will befall Marshall and Lily based on his choice to take the "evil" job. That could be a whole season arc in itself.

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
I just think it's awesome that the website has been up since 10/9/06. Is that true? If it is, that's the longest paying setup I think I've ever seen.

I laughed and hard at last nights episode. You gotta love the song on the website too btw.

Doug

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
There was the episode where Marshall was being courted by the evil law firm and they give him the theme park to represent. They flashed forward to a huge scandal at the park, which seemed like a good setup for a whole season's worth of Marshall subplots. I mean, I would hope they don't leave that plotline unanswered, with Marshall and Lily fans wondering how he got out of that mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks