What's new

How I Met Your Mother season 2 thread (1 Viewer)

Roger_S

Stunt Coordinator
Of course, when the 2nd season comes out on DVD, they absolutely have to include the music video as an extra... :)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I must say I have a newfound respect for Cobie for her putting herself out there like.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I wasn't able to hear the her secret revealed as I got a phone call, but I was able to see it and got the basic idea that she did this music video. That's was pretty well done! She is very cute and really did a great job. I was trying to figure out who she looked like in the wig and finally figured out that she looked a lot like a young Elisabeth Shue.

So what did she do, she was 16 years old at the time and was doing a road show for malls?

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
TVGuide.com provided the lyrics for the song in their TV Show commentary. Now I can't wait to get home and sing along! LOL

Jonathan Peterson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Peterson
This was the best episode yet this season. I had to pause it several times because my wife and I were laughing so hard. I just hope they keep the slaps coming with four more being due.

Roger_S

Stunt Coordinator
Only the ending took place a year from now. It just showed us what happened to Barney's brother a year from now. I'm sure we'll be back to normal time next week.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Ah, okay that makes sense.

BTW, did anyone notice that Cobie is looking a bit on the pale side? I don't know about those with regular cable but in HD everyone else has a healthy color but Cobie looks paler.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Don't know about her being pale, but when she got up to dance with Ted in the last scene, she did a twirl and it almost looked like she was slightly pregnant. It might have been the dress, or even a hint of what is to come in a year. But I swear I saw a little bulge in her tummy.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I spent the weekend and watched all the eps. Since it's apparent from the get go that she's not the girl he really marries, (not their mom) that would create a really weird twist if she were pregnant.

I have to admit, there are some classic funny eps.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
So assuming they go back to "normal" time in the next episode, doesn't it take away a lot of the mystery of how long Ted and Robin's relationship lasts since we now know they'll be together for at least another year?

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor

Actually I'm happy to know we won't have to worry about them breaking up every week, like they did in the beginning of the season.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Am I the only one who noticed that Marshall referred to Lily as "the wife" at the wedding reception, and said he needed to get her home early? Don't know if he was kidding or being literal, but that would be a development, especially if there were some particular reason she needed her rest. :)

Joe

Ron Biles

Grip
I think the last scene is ambiguous regarding Ted and Robin.

When Marshall talks about leaving, Ted says he's going to stay awhile longer. Robin says she'll stay as well. Then they show them dancing together.

Usually couples will make a joint decision about staying or leaving functions. Only on rare occasions will they leave separately -- maybe one has to get up early, they're in different cars, etc.

The writers smartly left themselves a way out.

Cal S

Stunt Coordinator

Of course, they could break up every week and just happen to be back together at the wedding. (Or as mentioned, just friends then.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks