What's new

how good is the SVS Model PB1-ISD compared to the ksw 15 or rsw15 (1 Viewer)

was wondering if anyone actually knew how good the SVS Model PB1-ISD their new box sub for $600 USD with 320 RMS BASH Amp is compared to the ksw 15 with 275 RMS BASH amp.(which is what i have) and how it possibly stacks up to the rsw-15 with 650 RMS BASH Amp. The problem with SVS is they sell direct so you can't hear them anywhere if you don't know anyone who has one and therefore can't really compare them except with people's words or reviews in magazines, and asking people who have them on the forums to tell you how good they are. I was also wondering what people think is a fair price to sell a ksw-15 at considering i have owned it for 12 months and i bought it for like $900 CDN. I was looking at the SVS sub because i want alot more bass then what im getting now and their subs are good from what i hear and i like the box subs they sell which aren't that much money, only like $1000 CDN. And one last question does anyone know what shipping of an SVS Sub goes for to Ontario, Canada?

CurtisC

Second Unit
The pb1 is a very good sub,superior to KSW12,no match for the RSW 12/15.The new pb2 coming will compete with rsw in sound not looks.Look on ebay for going prices on used ksw's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks