What's new

How far can you hit the penguin (game) (1 Viewer)

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
593.5 is now my pb

I've found that hitting the bird when it's roughly chest height seems to be the best. I think that potentially there's a big distance to be got by getting the trajectory just right so the penguin bounces for the first time about the 350 mark.

And I have been spending *way* too much time on this game.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I got a 588.3, but doubt I can repeat it. It seems much harder to hit the penguin so it goes a good distance and still bounces than it did on the original.

Eric_E

Supporting Actor
Damn, got a 593 even. I wonder if the elusive 600 mark is attainable. And yes, I've been spending way too much time with this game too. ;)

AaronMg

Stunt Coordinator
I'm sorry if this was posted already. Anyway to get it to fly far, you have to hit it high enough that you can get some distance, but low enough that it slides once it lands.

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
593 is the farthest I got
167 is the closest I could get him other than 0
493 is the farthest I can stick the little bugger in the snow...safe:emoji_thumbsup:

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter

The most awkward moments come when the sucker does a face plant and the flag comes down and lands in his, umm...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks