What's new

How Do You Get Rid Of MOLES? (1 Viewer)

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Just kill the grubworms that the moles are there for........they'll go elsewhere looking for a foodsource!

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
unless there were two of them, and they built a little mole house and started a little mole family.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
If I have set some sort of record deserving of a prize, might I suggest one of those pooping gorilla keychains that is being awarded in the Cool Tourny in the Polls area. I sort of figured one "Mole" thread was probably enough, even for AHL.
I just checked Jeff's profile and he hasn't posted since May 29th, 2004. Good News: Jeff apparently survived the original onslaught. Bad News: The lack of recent posts can only mean that theeeeeeeey're baaaaaaaaack! and Jeff is engaged in a life and death struggle with the sightless desecrators of the suburban utopia.

Chris Hovanic

Supporting Actor
Just kill the grubworms that the moles are there for........they'll go elsewhere looking for a foodsource!
Right on. :D My dad used to spray his yard for bugs, grubworms and the like. Every neighbor had mole hills all throught thier yard but his.... not one to be found.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Try to track down a comedy album ('The Unrecorded Jasper Carrot' I think is the title = can a fellow Brit help me out here?) by a Brit comedian called Jasper Carrott. There's a superb description of his efforts to get rid of the moles wrecking his lawn. It won't help you solve your problem, but it may seem funnier after hearing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks