What's new

House M. D. - Season 6 (1 Viewer)

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
Very interesting show that one (finally saw "Lockdown"). No real case (so to speak), but I really enjoyed the interactions between Talb and Foreman. Especially Talb's action when Foreman had left for the "night".

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
Wow. I never much cared for Taub...but, now I hate him! What a prick. And, his wife seems so nice.

And, dang...Thirteen pretty much enabled his move all the way. She practically told him to cheat!

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I felt kind of like 13. He weaseled out and should admit a leopard doesn't change their stripes. And, as far as that goes, I didn't view him as a prick, there are quite a few people who do very well with the honesty aspect.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
My friend and I were watching it together last night, after she had just caught up on older ones, and she mentioned how 13 keeps waffling back and forth between being completely cynical and being completely naive. I tend to agree, thinking back on it.
Oh, and Taub is a complete idiot. His wife has been paranoid for at least 3 episodes now that he's cheating on her anyway, and the idiot thinks it'll be a good idea to attempt to bring up an open marriage to her?

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Joe_H

Oh, and Taub is a complete idiot. His wife has been paranoid for at least 3 episodes now that he's cheating on her anyway, and the idiot thinks it'll be a good idea to attempt to bring up an open marriage to her?
I couldn't believe that Taub went off with her at the end. He definitely has messed up.

It was nice to see Sarah Wayne Callies, (Sara Tancredi on Prison Break) again.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Taub wanted to cheat for awhile now and when his wife gave him the go ahead his mindset was to bang that nurse and he couldn't get out of that mindset when she called it off. He's a selfish jerkoff. He should of made plans with his wife for Thursday instead of making plans with that nurse, it would of went a long way into helping his wife with her doubt. It pissed me off when 13 was trying to say it's not his fault, it's his genetics. This episode really bugged me at times. House pissed me off too while he was at his and Wilson's home.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Taub and the nurse parked somewhat close to one another on the packing deck, and she had this box of stuff (rolled up matts for perhaps yoga), and was having problems getting it into the trunk, so Taub comes over and helps her, and next thing you know he's using his tongue to examine her orally.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Wonder what Taub wife must think when she gives him the go ahead on Wed night, and he has a date planned for Thursday. Would make her feel like sht.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It was fairly obvious (of Taub's dalliance with some strange) by showing Taub helping her put the junk in her trunk.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Originally Posted by mattCR

I'd agree then he's a jerk.
Yeah maybe. He's also toad who's about to get lucky. It doesn't happen all that often and every opporfuckintunity you miss is just GONE.

Live for today.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I kind of like that there's another deeply unlikable character on the show. There are plenty of doctors out there who think of themselves as God, which in turn gives them the arrogance to cheat with impunity. Taub's moment of hesitation came when he saw her with the box and paused for a moment. As soon as he made the decision to walk over, he knew he was going to cheat. It's about time to start planning for alimony payments, I'd say.

The moment at the end with House and the milk was very telling, I thought. He pushed them to face the crux of their problems, and they got through it. Now House sees himself losing his grip on Wilson and it scares the shit out of him. If Wilson ends up in a functional relationship, then House really will be alone.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Karoake night with House and the gang was a highlight.

Is House really trying to save Taub's marriage, or just has fun meddling?

House waking up in the neighbor's son's room was unexpected.

Is House going to start abusing alcohol to manage his leg pain?

House and 13 at the lesbian bar should be a regular thing on this show.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I really enjoy the different type of episodes that House is trying -- the Wilson episode, Cuddy episode, Lockdown episode a few weeks ago was great, but 3 pretty mediocre efforts since then going back to the standard episodes, but Baggage was really superb. I excited and really scared of what they are going to pull out for the finale this year.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This episode's footage was filmed with a dSLR: Canon 5D Mark II, pretty impressive production quality.

Well, this week's EW also ruined the trapped patient's fate, but I found the episode pretty gripping all the way to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks