What's new

HOT! Fox Studio Classics with Sunrise for $9.99 (Cancelled) (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
This item is a Special Order item. We will try for 30 days to obtain this item before cancelling the backorder. (We will notify you by email.)

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
It is worth a shot. I'm in no rush and expect that this is a misprice. I'll report back when I get shipping notification or cancellation. If any others would like to try, you don't have anyhing to lose.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
defintely worth a shot.
especially if only to get the sunrise without sending anything in.

Howard Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
FYI:

I have ordered from Tower before with the same disclaimer noted...this is their standard disclaimer.

If for any reason they don't fill the order after 30 days, you can contact their customer service to have the order re-submitted under the same price...they will honor it. Your worst case scenario is it will take a while.

Howie

Keith M.

Second Unit
Crap!

Did anyone else notice this on their website:

Pricing Error & Inaccuracy Disclaimer

Information at TowerRecords.com may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Please note that such errors or inaccuracies may be related to product descriptions, pricing and availability. In the event of a pricing error, TowerRecords.com will provide you with the following options: (1) to proceed with the transaction based on the corrected information; or (2) to cancel your transaction. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase due to any errors or inaccuracies, you may return it as an Incorrect or Defective Item. Please see our Return Policy for further information.

They will probably try and charge us the 49.99 when it becomes available... :thumbsdown:

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
If they "correct" the price, I will simply cancel my order. Several people on this and other forums claim that Tower honors mis-priced items. One person claims that he already received this set at $9.99.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I aalready have all those except How Green Was My Valley, but this price would be pretty good even if that were all that I were getting. Got it along with the MTV 20 collection, which I've had my eye on for a while now.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Appears to be Dead.

Well, so much for that deal. I put the box into my cart at $9.99, but got distracted with something else for the past hour or so. By the time I came back to it the cart was empty and now it's been repriced to $45.99.

Raymond_H

Stunt Coordinator
Ordered it last night for $9.99. All together it came out to be $13.71.

We'll see...

Raymond

Keith M.

Second Unit
my fingers are tightly crossed!:)

Ive never seen any of these movies and would love to experience them for that price

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks