What's new

Homocide: Life on the Street Petition (1 Viewer)

Allen Longcor

Supporting Actor
I just put up a petition for this on DVD because I just can't sit and wait to see if they release this great show on their own. Perhaps a petition will move them to release the best cop show (imo) to ever hit the air waves. This is my first petition and I didn't really know what to say. If you don't like it I can start a new petition or feel free to email me at [email protected] with revisions. Please tell anyone interested to please sign the petition for this show. As of two months ago when I posted a thread on this subject there was no DVD in sight. Here is the link: http://www.petitiononline.com/homcd/petition.html

JulianK

Supporting Actor
Could one of the moderators correct the thread title, before someone gets the wrong idea! ;)
I desperately want Homicide - Life on the Street on DVD. The channel broadcasting it here in the UK lost interest in the series; skipped a few crossover episodes; transmitted the Emmy-winning key episode Three Men and Adena about half an hour later than billed (meaning many fans missed it, due to the graveyard slot scheduling), and eventually dropped the series before showing the final season. I'd love to put the executives responsible in "The Box" for a couple of hours with Munch and Pembleton!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Provide a petition that's spelled correctly, and I'll put a web link to it on TVShowsOnDVD, how's that?
Oh, and I'm not so sure that our listing is necessarily right that Columbia has the rights to that show. I need to check with Gord as to how he knows that. He probably just believed what the dude who submitted the entry to him said. The IMDB doesn't mention Columbia at all...whatsoever. I don't see it listed among Columbia's assets...not that that's a complete list or anything. But take our listing with a grain of salt for now, okay?
And don't forget that there IS a H:LotS DVD release of sorts, but not exactly what you want. It's from Trimark, FWIW. Maybe *they* are the rightsholders:

Allen Longcor

Supporting Actor
Well I did spell homicide wrong lol. Sorry. I got the Columbia info from tvshowsondvd.com. I'll see if I can edit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks