Home Theater System F/S F/t (1 Viewer)

KingOfQueensFan

Auditioning
Real Name
Travis
Here is a basic overview of what the system is:

*Philips MX5600D 600 Watt Surround Sound Home Theater System
Dolby Digital 5.1

- 5 Disc DVD Player (5 Different Slots, Great for Watching TV Boxsets)
- One Center Speaker
- Two Front Speakers (Mounted on top of bass tubes)
- Two Rear Speakers (I believe they are used for background noises)
- Two Bass Tubes (Bass Comes From Tubes, No Subwoofer)
- Have Original Manual
- Comes with AM Radio, Media Slot (for viewing pictures from digital camera I believe), AUX which I used to hook my PS2 up so I could listen in surround sound, TV/AV for listening to your tv/satellite through the system and of course disc to listen to your dvds through the system.
- Great Condition...Works Like New...
- Some Long Scratches on the top of the 5 Disc Changer though (I have my Satellite box on it so maybe thats what caused them) but the satellite box covers them up. It is a metal top and just setting something like a gaming system on top of the changer will cover them up.

* Ranges from $320 to $468+ on 10 or so sites with the average being around $380.00

*This is a great entry level home theater system. Don't worry about not having enough bass or it not being loud enough. If you turn it up all the way you will probably have a headache 20 minutes into the movie. Especially if it is an action movie. I played the movie Twister and it made it seem like I was riding in the truck with Bill Paxton and Helen Hunt :) . DVD's aren't as loud as TV is. I can have my system at 8 or so (goes up to 40) and here TV fine where DVDs need to be at 15 before it is decent. So to wrap it I will tell you the display is neat (blue led), sound is good, bass is good, ease of use is good and all wires are color cordinated so it is very easy to hook up. The only bad part about it is a little slow reading and opening disc and disc trays. However, my brother has a more expensive Panasonic and that takes even longer to read discs and open the tray.

*So why am I looking to sell/trade this?:
I want to get a DVD recorder.

*What do I want in return?
-Would trade this system straight up for a DVD recorder (probably half the cost of the system) plus shipping.
-Would Consider Other Electronics and Cash

*Now to the dilema....
The system weights 70 pounds (mostly due to the 5 disc changer) and shipping would probably be around 50-100.00 so like I said I would need a dvd recorder/other electronics plus enough to cover shipping.

If you want exact specifics:
Specifics on the Product

Picture of the system from an online store attached to give you an idea of what it looks like. If you are very interested I will get you pictures of my system and will give you a better look at it.

Finally, if you need feedback or references let me know and I will send you my ebay feedback, trading feedback from other sites, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks