What's new

Home theater in box (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
(moving furniture now... whoa that Sanyo is heavy OH! :D )

It's funny how the people who made these things had some brain farts. I have this Panasonic plasma that has what I call "the sweeper", the black screen and white bars that sweep off the bad stuff. It works great but they should have given it it's own button on that giant sci-fi looking remote with maybe time limits you can select. if you leave it sweeping it will do the screen nicely, but then it shuts off and the menu bar pops up and burns into the screen. :wacko: 3 Stooges TV engineers!

I'm trying to choose from Matrix or Cloverfield. Movies are fun again!

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Still enjoying this new system.

Watched Hellboy II for the first time yesterday on my system. It was almost epic! I watch Dark Crystal last weekend and the sound on it was disappointing muffled sounding.

I do get the sound cutting out sometimes, it's always as a video is about start, such as opening logos before a menu. It never just cuts out. I also get a few things, the Louis CK show is one, where if I pause it during it often has insanely loud bass after I unpause. That's rare though. I did get 1 episode of Seinfeld Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee on streaming Crackle that wouldn't play any sound at all while others delayed a bit until the video had runs some seconds. There was a software update recently so I need to check and see if that fixed the problem. One of those shows wouldn't start at all. But most played perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks