What's new

Home Theater Finally Done.....Pics (1 Viewer)

Scott O'Keeffe

Stunt Coordinator
Still a few items to go, including alleviating some weight on my DVD Player. :) Shelves need to be built below the T.V., and picture frames need to go up.

Some web site pictures are before the bar and DVD rack were finished, but for the most part it's done.

Let me know whatcha think and, of course, comments and suggestions welcome! http://okeeffetheater.741.com/title.htm

JayPo

Stunt Coordinator
Wow Scott, that's great ... I bet that the wife loves how everything is built in and out of the way. Was any of the bar prefab and how many DVDs can that rack hold???

Again, very nice.

Eric M Jones

Second Unit
Looks great. I love the built ins makes for very clean lines and no clutter, just the way I like it. Congrats, you'll enjoy it. You have a ton of DVD's!

-EJ

Scott O'Keeffe

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks gents.

Yah, first time with a web site. Takes a while to get used to. I'll make sure I fix those links and will hopefully post some new ones.

I have about 325 DVDs. I think the rack fits about 450. (Don't tell the wife!) :)

Scott O'Keeffe

Stunt Coordinator
Oh yeah, the bar....no prefab, built with 2x4's, capped with luon (sp.). Have about 5 coats of lacquer on there, need about 10 more! hehe.

Wow, Looks good, take a look at my HT, I did the same thing, I built my 65" Mits into the wall 10 inchs up, and I also put my DVD racks in the walls. With my TV up, my rear tiered seating has a great view, they are 8 inchs higher than the front row of seats. Best pics are on seacond page of site.

MY HT

Scott O'Keeffe

Stunt Coordinator
RAndy:

Nice room. Man, there are some similarities. However, I need some cool pictures like you have up, not quite there yet.

It will continue to be a work in progress. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks