What's new

Home Theater Categories (1 Viewer)

AlexKay

Grip
I'm new to this forum, and I was wondering if there are specific sub-categories within the Home Theater or HDTV sections that cover "Manufacturers Only" discussions? Such as Onkyo, Sony, Toshiba, Hitachi, Marantz, and so on... Or even an area for tweaks, improvements, suggestions etc. to televisions, or any other categories of electronics that would apply?
If this does not exist, would it be practical and/or do-able in the future? It was just a thought. I felt it would be nice to type in "Toshiba-RPTV" for example in the "Search" bar and find all related topics on that subject under a Toshiba forum, or Sony etc. Thanks!
------------------
Velodyne-15/Onkyo-989

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
That is not part of the forum at this time but is something that is in discussion for being added.
Parker

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I know that it is much too soon, but maybe the members can get together and come up with some ideas. The other day I thought that the Music area could cover both hardware and software. I do a double-take when I see questions for turntables and CD players.
Glenn
PS - This new server rocks!

AlexKay

Grip
Thanks Parker,
If there are any suggestions or inputs I could provide, I would be happy to do so. I own a Toshiba 65H80 RPTV for example, and I have been hot-rodding my set for the last 7 months, and I've incorporated some major improvements on the picture as a result. I have a lot of goodies to pass along to any members interested in this model in regards to the tweaks one can make on this set.
I wouldn't mind posting some of this data in such a forum/thread when one is established! But for now if anyone would like to PM me, I would be willing to pass on what I can and is known to work so-far!
------------------
Velodyne-15/Onkyo-989

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks