What's new

Home Movies S.2...News?!?, Anybody? (1 Viewer)

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
Are we ever going to see this, or are we just going to be taunted with season 1?

Brad Grenz

Second Unit
This stealthed its way onto shelves under my radio a few weeks back, but I did pick it up last week. It's a great set. The squiggle vision is gone, which is nice, and some really cool special features. H Jon. Benjamin is MIA from the commentaries and extra, but the Voice of Mellisa, Mellisa Galsky steps in to add her perspecitve (and now I've totally got a crush on her). They didn't record a commentary on every episode like last time, but that's probably good as they seemed to get pretty bored 2/3rds of the way into Season 1. There's a nifty demonstration of the audio editing process with Loren Bouchard showing how they stitch different takes and improvisations together. Also included is a lesson on how to play the theme by Brendon Small and full recordings of a couple songs he wrote for the show. There are animatic versions of some episode including animator commentaries, but I haven't listened to those yet. Priced very resonably this set is a no brainer for anyone who liked the show. Pick up two copies while you're at it, I want to make sure the 3rd and 4th season make it to market!

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Oh my God, I didn't think it was on dvd yet. I checked a long time ago and they said they were thinking about releasing the show on dvd. Man, I guess I've been out the loop for a while. Looks like I can finally take Home Movies off my DVR and free up that space!!

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Yea, i picked this up a few days ago, along with season 1. Its a great show. That Coach Mcgirk .. hillarious. No more squiggle vision on season 2. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks