What's new

Hollywood Video starting 3/$25 today on used rentals. (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I snagged the last or second-to-last copies of Cold Mountain, Starsky & Hutch, Never Die Alone, and Saved! the other day. Whew! :)

Tan Hoang

Auditioning
The blockbuster near my college apartment has a 3/$25 sale again. This is in Davis, Ca. I picked up Man on Fire, Miracle and Badder Santa. They were all scratched so I'm gonna go back and exchange them. Maybe a BB near you has the same thing. But maybe they were trying to move titles because of the onslaught of their $8/dvd exhange.

==/==

Frank@N

Screenwriter
4/$20 is back at Hollywood Video. Picked up:

- The Musketeer (2001): a very european-looking production, everything is shades of brown. Had it's moments but I didn't buy into the outrageous stunt work. Going to dump this one off.

- The Hours (2002): heard this was great...we'll see.

- Runaway Jury (2003): heavy-duty cast, but I heard it doesn't live up to it's potential.

- Masked and Anonymous (2004): the new Bob Dylan movie. Even for a fan, this is a hard sit. Dylan is catatonic while Hollywood's who's who goof off. Director talks about being interested in the process, not the outcome. I'm sure everyone had fun making this movie, too bad it's a chore to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks