What's new

Hitchhiker's Guide Teaser out! (1 Viewer)

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Perfect teaser. Doesn't show much, but it sure as hell gets the point across. Thanks for the RM link, WMP for the Mac is absolute crap.

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor

CRAP!!!! :angry:

Moe.

Edit: Got the RM site to load... cute teaser! I like the little number in the upper left corner. For those of you who've read the book, it'll bring a smile to your face. :D

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Is this, then, a different version from the BBC stuff that is already on DVD? I can't wait if it is, and my brother will probably lose it, too!:D

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Yes it is a different version, to be released sometime this summer (?). I sure hope they did it right. The books, especially the first three, were so right on that it will be hard for a movie to keep up. I'll hope for the best but expect something a little less. Maybe Pixar should have done this. An actor playing Ford Prefect and everything else computer generated. Like "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" only backwards. Or, maybe not. P.S. Don't forget your towel!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks