What's new

Directors High School Tournament (1 Viewer)

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
For many a year, I have indeed enjoyed Ferris and his wacky antics. Then one day something happened. I'm not sure what it was, as I can't quite recall when the first time I realized that Ferris was starting to slip in the cool department. Perhaps it coincided with my first sexual encounter, or maybe my first mortgage payment, or perhaps that day when my crazy ex-neighbor came banging on my door at 5:30 in the morning because I had put my trash on her side of the lane. All I can tell you for sure, is that as time went by, Ferris slipped more and more. I once saw my mom naked while curling her hair. That was two days ago. Flash forward to today's match-up. I have to give my vote to Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Mike Hutman

Supporting Actor
Fast Times At Ridgemont High wins again.The score was 9 to 7. This was a lot closer then I thought it would be, seeing how Heathers went down with out much of a fight.

Up next

***12)Dazed and Confused
VS
***22)Grease

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks