hi people i have a projector movie reel with one the original copy of tex avorys magical maestro,194

Discussion in 'DVD' started by skittles7, Jan 25, 2013.

1. skittles7

skittles7 Auditioning

hi people i have a original copy of the animated cartoon magical maestro on projector movie reel,does any one know the value of this item,also where you could sell this item to get best price, as i have had loads prices chucked at me,and some are pretty good so was wondering its worth,this cartoon was huge part of animated history.but im not sure on the price of it,i dont wish to be tricked by a trader,if you get me.please help.:huh:

2. DeWilson

DeWilson Cinematographer

Denny
    I don't think you'll find that infomation here - this is a forum for DVD, not films on 16mm,which what you have. However the value will be based on condition of the film itself - if color has faded or not, any splces or edited, and if it's an actual technicolor print and not just a printed on standard color stock. You might want to shoot an email over to Jerry Beck at CartoonBrew.com, he might be able to point you in the right direction of the information you are looking for. Also, in my experiance, most film collectors are honest people and not out to "trick" people.