Hi all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HanSingle, Mar 12, 2012.

1. HanSingle

HanSingle Auditioning

Just wanted to poke my head in and introduce myself. HanSingle, yes know ... a spin off from Star Wars. I'm a square eyes and movie buff from WAAAAAY back. I mean I've been watching TV since it was introduced to Australia in 1956. And as far as movies are concerned, I grew up in a country town where the program changed twice a week and so you cold see up to five movies a week ... that;s including the Saturday afternoon matinee. WOW! I just remembered how much it cost to go back in 1964. 1/3d. LOL Oooops! I better explain for those who don't understand pre decimal currency. One shilling and threepence, which is equal to just thirteen cents. Lotsa reels been spooled since then. Anyway, hope you're all enjoying yourselves. Cheers!:)

2. Sam Posten

Sam Posten Moderator

Sam Posten
    Welcome aboard and hope to see you on the boards, love to see the enthusiasm you bring!

3. Jason Charlton

Jason Charlton Ambassador

Jason Charlton
    An aussie! I spent 5 years in PNG - moved there in '77 (I was 4 years old) and came back in '82. Haven't been back to that neck of the woods since, but would love to someday.

4. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill Ambassador

Steve Tannehill
    Welcome to HTF!

5. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Hey, John! Welcome to the HTF!

We have a great TV forum here...and here is a thread about the demise of the neighborhood cinema that's been pretty popular lately.