What's new

Help with setting up a remote (1 Viewer)

Larry Hoffman

Stunt Coordinator
Hi All,

I have a Sony VL900 universal remote. I'm very happy with it, but I have a question. My DVD player (a Sanyo) is not pre-programmed, so I had to teach the Sony to run it from scratch. For simplicity, I programmed it so the functions are the same as the set-up in the user guide for players it is already programmed for.

There are a few functions on the Sanyo remote that I would like to program that are over and above the ones in the user guide. They are forward slow and reverse slow, as well as the bookmark, zoom and angle functions. (there are others, but I have never had occation to use them.)

Please let me know which buttons you recommend using for these functions. If you recommend using the number buttons, which did you use for each function?

Thanks in advance.

Larry

Larry Hoffman

Stunt Coordinator
Hi again. Is there no one here who has had to decide where to add functions and didn't have many buttons left to use? I could use a hand in where to place these functions.

Larry

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks