What's new

Help with party ideas - New Years (1 Viewer)

Jared_B

Supporting Actor
I'm helping a friend plan his New Years Eve party. It will be at his house, and we're inviting pretty much everyone we know. Age range is probably 19-28. We've got plenty of beverages (alcoholic and non) and food, but we need ideas for games and activities. We want the party to be more than just eating/drinking/socializing.

Please share your party stories and ideas. We want a party people will be talking about for a while.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Invite a bunch of guys who work at the local strip club and hang a lot of missle-toe. Or... maybe have everyone bring a gift for trading with someone else, a humorous gift like soemthing you'd get at Spencer's. :) But wait a min... people don't usually exachange gifts at New Year's do they..

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
There's always "Drinking Jenga" ;).
Each piece has a rule written on it. For the "virgin game" the pieces need to have rules written on them so, each time you draw a piece, you get to write a rule. We used rules like "All girls take a drink" or "If your name starts with an M, take off a piece of clothing".

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
I suggest a few hours of silent group meditation....

But Drinking Jenga sounds pretty good ! The New Years Eve party I went to last year had a white-elephant gift exchange, they are pretty comical. I ended up with 2 Bud Light "King of Karaoke" jackets !

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks