What's new

Help with my theater (1 Viewer)

Jon Bye

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jon Bye
My current set up. Paradigm Esprit fronts, cc270 center and ADP170 surrounds. Sony 60A3000. Klipsch subwoofer and Onkyo 605 receiver. I recently had to rearrange my theater, which puts my main seating couch against the rear wall.(approx 9ft from tv) I now have no side walls for the surrounds so they are mounted on the back wall to the left and right of the couch. Questions: # 1 Will the adp170s be ok on the back wall? I am considering an up grade to a new receiver(Denon or Onkyo with Audyssey XT ) or new Speakers. #2 Would it be better to get the receiver or speakers? If speakers what brand do you suggest Thanks

Jon Bye

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jon Bye
Thanks for the input. I am aware of the A3000 issues, I have yet to experience any problems, the picture stll looks as good as new. I will definitely be getting a plasma when replacement is required. So are you saying that my speakers are good enough and I should upgrade the receiver? I am looking at the best bang per $. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks