What's new

HELP! My Loewe just died and I need references to good local repair places! (1 Viewer)

Darren Gross

Supporting Actor
I had a really bad experience with the people that Good Guys referred me to back when it was under service warrantee...(They sent it to a TV repair place that had never heard of my make and model nor had worked on a widescreen set...etc.)

Basically, completely out of the blue I was watching it this afternoon when it turned itself off without any outside influence, making a loud 'pop, bzzt, pop.' and there's a brief flickering white flash right at the bottom of the screen.

The same thing happens whenever I attempt to turn it on either through the remote or the set.

Can anyone recommend a Los Angeles/Hollywood/Beverly Hills place that can and is authorized to service Loewe sets?

Or any ideas what the problem is?

Any input is greatly appreciated!
Darren

Darren Gross

Supporting Actor
Unfortunately there is no website, at least no English language one that I can find since Sensory Science stopped their distribution deal with Loewe.

Darren Gross

Supporting Actor
Thanks guys...Adam's Electronics doesn't repair Loewe anymore, but they had a valid number for the US Loewe Service Center, out of NJ. They, in turn, referred me to Westwood Electronics who replaced the FLYBACK TRANSFORMER which was the problem.

For future reference for other Loewe owners, here's the # info...

Loewe parts/service referral 866.563.9387

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks