What's new

Help! My Kitty's Sick! (1 Viewer)

Julie K

Screenwriter
Brad,

Don't wait for a possible kitty asthma. Stop smoking now for both you and your kitties. Even if they don't get asthma, they can suffer from the other effects of cigarette smoke.

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
I've always liked cats; they have character. I've known people that didn't like cats, but that's because a cat won't kiss your ass the way dogs do.

Currently I have;

Gizmo-Parking Lot Goodle. Many years ago I was at a girlfriends apartment and found Gizmo (as a kitten) wondering around in the parking lot. She readily came up to me and I noticed she was covered with grease and oil deposits telling me she's been crawling in fan compartments and would soon be killed. I took her into my ladie's apartment and we put her in the tub. After getting her clean, she came home with me. She's wild (literally having been born in the woods) but she always let's me hold her. I absolutely love that cat. She won't let my wife hold her though.

Oscar-This little guy's mama got crushed on the road leaving behind him and his 5 siblings with their eye's still closed. I rescued them and bought a feeding bottle and cans of forumula at the vet. I nursed each one until giving them away. I was able to be a complete asshole for a year after that good deed. Sadly all of Oscar's brothers and sisters died. What's really odd is that he's the runt. He weighs nothing but thinks he's a black panther. He willfully attacks cats twice his size and easily kicks their asses. Oscar and Gizmo regularly kill things and bring them home. I feed both regularly but they being felines love to hunt and kill; it's nature.

Years ago I had an old black and white cat by the name of Adolf Mousekiller. One day I caught couple snakes and took them home. Within an hour he had eated both of them. He was a sweet ole' cat. I really liked him. Toward the end of his life he would wonder off for a couple days and then return. I assume he was looking for a place to die since one day he never came home. He was so big I figure he probably just died of old age. He was born in 1985 and lived until 1997.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.