What's new

Help me to diffuse Selutron work on Donner's cut! (1 Viewer)

Dear all,
i have create a tribute page on myspace under this name:

myspace.com/thanks_selutron_superman

to try to diffuse as much as possible, the astonish work of Selutron, cause i hope, in this way warner can let Selutron, work on iSuperman Movies properly or someone else work on it but with Selutron supervision on the project, to realise, finally a self contained two part saga how he and before him, Donner, have envisioned.

my idea is:
if every single superman fan, as much as possible, will create blogs or fan page to host the selutron clip or talk about it or will create tribute pages to selutron work, we will have a kind of viral publicity (like Warner for Nolan's The Dark Knight) for him to let Warner know the fan thought about a definitive version of the donner's cut, the self-contained two-part saga and the wonderful and creative work of Selutron.

please let me know what do you think about it.

and please when someone (i really hope) will have created a tribute selutron page, please add your link on myspace page in the comments or send an e-mail to me so i can add.

thanks a lot and i hope my idea will find your support!

help Selutron vision, and we will do the right thing, i think, like tribute to Chris Reeve and Richard Donner.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Adam, this person wants us to create webpages for Selutron. But that is a good question you have asked: What is a Selutron?

~T

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
As per Google, it seems like Selufuck is some Superman fan who thinks he can do better cut of Donner's Superman II. What a joke!!!!!!!!

The original post seems like SPAM to me as the same words are on some other forums too.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
selutron, thats a good one.

good luck with that, andrea jor-el.

sorry for my english...but if you have few minutes..look his page there are some clip he have create for the donner's cut... this is the link:

youtube.com/user/Selutron

and here on capedwonder:

capedwonder.com/newwebsite/pages/multimedia

and here on supermancinema:

supermancinema.co.uk/daily_planet/news/index.shtml

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks