Help me spend my $$ the right way

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by lipets, Oct 12, 2012.

1. lipets

lipets Agent

I found that link last nite, it still doesn't work, I would just like to see their full line.

Are you saying they wrong about mixing brands is BS

As far as in wall due to foot path area to area the screen wall needs to have in wall on the front L/R, but Definitive's center is wall mounted, but that can go above the screen tilted down a bit I guess.

2. schan1269

schan1269 HTF Expert
    HW Reviewer

Sam
    Not sure how the Acoustech site isn't working. Unless you can't see the left side to click on "Acoustech", "BIC or "RTR".
    How do you get that I called what Crutchfield as "BS"?
    Crutchfield is REPEATING exactly what I said. Is REPEATING what you'll find at Audyssey. Is REPEATING what you'll find at Dolby.
    So, how is REPEATING the information "BS"...
    I don't understand.

3. lipets

lipets Agent

I thought you were saying it sarcastically,

That link has a bad dns, I'll try tomorrow.

Forgot to ask you about Yamaha speakers

4. schan1269

schan1269 HTF Expert
    HW Reviewer

Sam
    Are you not in the United States?
    That link works perfectly for me.
    Yamaha "can" make good speakers. IF you have to everything "as cheap as possible", you could get Yamaha speakers.
    These aren't bad...
    http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-Natural--install-Speakers-Midrange/dp/B0030CPJME/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1350246987&sr=1-1&keywords=yamaha+in-wall
    But the point about speakers. Only you know what you like sound wise. Not me, or anyone else.

5. gene c

gene c Producer

Gene
    The Acoustech link didn't work for me either. "Internet Explorer can't find..." Their website hasn't been very helpfull to me in the past anyway.. Not much info that I could find usefull. You can probably get better info from a retailers site.
    Yamaha does make "entry level" speakers as well as some pretty darn good ones. Kind of like Pioneer. Yamaha's entry level speakers are like Onkyo's. Not a lot of substance but they sound pretty good anyway.