What's new

Help Me, Help You (1 Viewer)

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Did anyone catch this show?

I caught the 2 episodes of this show, and so far, it has been a huge disappointment. I thought the previews were a lot more interesting than the actual show.

I find all the patients to be annoying and unsympathetic, and the jokes just seem so forced. I think I laughed only once in the 2 eps.

At best, I see this show as a filler between Knights of Prosperity (assuming it's a hit and actually good) and Boston Legal.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I watched both eps so far and find the show to be very funny, it's got potential with it's quirky characters and wacky situations.

The bit with the guy and the copier machine ink was hilarious lol. IMO, it's the best comedy that no one is watching. :frowning:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I tried the first episode and decided to quit the show at that point. Hated the supporting cast.

Jamie.G

Auditioning
I think the show is incredibly funny. I like how there is a constant flux of revolving guest stars. I'm kind of upset that the election coverage made the last episode (with Kevin Hart) unwatchable though fortunately they're reairing it on the 28th.

You need to watch some of the newer episodes. IMO the show is getting better as each episode progresses.

BTW some of these outtakes from tthe show are really funny http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...60561447843407

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks