What's new

Help me decide on an amp (1 Viewer)

Mike Peveler

Stunt Coordinator
I am considering Parasound and B&K. Either the 2250 or the reference 7250 I am open to any advice or suggestions. thanks

Michael Mathius

Senior HTF Member
Mike:
I just ordered a 1205 based on the many good reviews I found here.:D There is a 2250 for sale in the hardware section which you should take a look at. I wanted to buy it but I was a little out of my budget.
I should be getting my amp tomorrow so I'll post my experience once I have it setup.
Michael.

Chas_T

Supporting Actor
Mike..

Ubid has some Parasound HCA-2205A's 1,500 Watt High Current Amp's on their site. They are new with Warranty -
10 Years Parts/5 Years Labor from Parasound.

I do own the Parasound 855A which I use on a 2.1 system connected to my PC driving Paradigm Studio 20's, bi-amped and it does a marvelous job.

I have no experience with the 2250 or the B & K. Own Sherbourn and Aragaon.

Is this 2250 a brand new model or did you transpose the last two numbers? I looked on Parasound's web site under old and new products. Could not find it. Probably human error on my part.

Good Luck,
Charles

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
Checking Audigon is always the best place to find good used power amps. But it looks like you might score a 2205. Good Luck :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks