What's new

Help Me Contact Recou Browning (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Yes, I'm trying to contact The Creature from the Black Lagoon. I want to send him a print for his autograph. I've already found a web site that gives the information I need for Julie Adam's autograph. My plan is to have both of them autograph the same print.

I have found this link: http://www.fanmail.biz/112698.html

Is anyone familiar with this website, is the information reliable? They aren't charging for the info, so it doesn't look like a scam. I'm a little discouraged that the comments indicate it will take up to three months.

If anyone has any further info, I'd appreciate it.

Here's the print I want him to sign:
IMG_3003.jpg

fxrh

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sam Calvin
You might want to contact the folks at Creepy Classics as I know that Ricou Browning has been a guest at their annual Monster Bash conventions.

Johnny Angell

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I've emailed Creepy Classics asking if they could confirm the address. If I don't hear back from them, I'll send off the print anyway. I'll at least take the chance.

That Chiller convention certainly has a lot of guests lined up. I'm just not that interested in collecting autographs or meeting most of the guests listed. But since childhood, I've loved CFTBL and really do want Recou's autograph. Julie Adam's website has instructions on how to send her a picture for an autograph, which I'll do once I've got Ricou's.

I wish I had done this when Ben Chapman was still alive, the I'd have both the Creatures.

fxrh

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sam Calvin
I just now noticed that it's Ricou, not Recou, and I've edited my earlier post to reflect the correct spelling.

Johnny Angell

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I now have my pumpkin pic with Ricou's autograph. I have Julie Adams' website which gives instructions for obtaining her autograph. Now if only I could find the address of Ginger Stanley, who was Julie's underwater double (and did the underwater ballet), my autographs would be complete.

Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks