What's new

Help! Klipsch Quintet with Sub & Receiver (1 Viewer)

flowstrika

Auditioning
Real Name
Rocco
Hi Gene, My name is Rocco. I've been reading up on your posts concerning frequency crossovers on the denon 1612 with the klipsh quintet 4's and i like what you had to say. You seem to be very knowledge able. This is my first time ever joining a forum so im not entirely sure how the whole asking questions thing works, so I though I'd sent you a message. I have a quick question that i'm sure you know. I was reading your response to a post concerning the proper frequency at which your quintets should be set after the calibration and room measuring has been done by the receiver. You said to go into the speaker settings and change the crossover to 150Hz. After running calibration the denon has my 2 frount speakers at 120Hz, the center at 90Hz and the rears at 110Hz, This seemed odd because the frequency response for the satellites ranges from 120Hz-23kHz and the center 125Hz-23kHz (although with this current setting the system sounds rather nice) My klipsh 450 sub is set to bypass to the denon can take care of the LFE which is currently set to 120Hz. My question (finally..lol) is , if I set my satellites to 150Hz crossover but the sub is at 120 LFE, will I loose that gap (30Hz) frequency response?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks