What's new

Hello (1 Viewer)

Gambino915

Auditioning
Real Name
chris
Hello, Recently received a gift from my wife she purchased a surround system for me. Good woman! I have been in the process of upgrading from our first system in a box. Right now I'm running a denon 1912, with a 5.1 klipsch icon series, and the klipsch 450. I have a pretty big room off top of my head wouldn't know the sq feet. I joined this group to hopefully know how to tweak this system n make what in working with work as it should, and maybe a few extra pointers are always welcome! My big issue at the moment is dialing in my sub I just don't think I'm getting the performance I should out of it. Anyways nice welcome look forward to our conversations! Gambino915

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Awesome Chris, welcome to HTF and good luck getting dialed in. I had the same issue with my sub and wound up turning up the on-device volume and re-running Audessey to good results.

Gambino915

Auditioning
Real Name
chris
My only problem with audessey is when it is done all of the settings are way to low. I have done it a few times and every time I could turn the volume all the way up on the unit and it wasn't too loud. What I have done since is use the audessey settings just turn them all up 10

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks