Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gambino915, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Gambino915

Gambino915 Auditioning

Hello, Recently received a gift from my wife she purchased a surround system for me. Good woman! I have been in the process of upgrading from our first system in a box. Right now I'm running a denon 1912, with a 5.1 klipsch icon series, and the klipsch 450. I have a pretty big room off top of my head wouldn't know the sq feet. I joined this group to hopefully know how to tweak this system n make what in working with work as it should, and maybe a few extra pointers are always welcome! My big issue at the moment is dialing in my sub I just don't think I'm getting the performance I should out of it. Anyways nice welcome look forward to our conversations! Gambino915

2. Sam Posten

Sam Posten Moderator

Sam Posten
    Awesome Chris, welcome to HTF and good luck getting dialed in. I had the same issue with my sub and wound up turning up the on-device volume and re-running Audessey to good results.

3. Gambino915

Gambino915 Auditioning

My only problem with audessey is when it is done all of the settings are way to low. I have done it a few times and every time I could turn the volume all the way up on the unit and it wasn't too loud. What I have done since is use the audessey settings just turn them all up 10