What's new

Hello to HTF and more kudos to SVS and their customer service! (1 Viewer)

tom j r

Agent
Hello to everyone! As you can see, this is my first post.
First of all, I want to publically thank Tom V. at SVS for his extremely fast responses to several emails I have sent over the last 18 hours. To be truthful, his replies probably sat in my inbox longer than it took him to reply. This is just an amazing response (as I expected from reading the raves of others) especially considering he was hip deep (or neck deep?) in the introduction of the new PCi line. I gave him details of my listening area, which is quite large, and the numerous constraints (i.e. money, only 1 sub, etc.) and he responded right away. Now I have to make my decision based on the info he provided. That will be the hard part.
Just a little about me, not to bore you. About a year ago I got back into music somewhat and discovered the amazing changes that have occurred over the last 20 years. Since then I have "lurked" on this and several other forums and have appreciated everyone's inputs back and forth. It helped me a lot to decide on my quite modest setup, which is a Sony STR-DB830 receiver, Sony 32" TV (non-wega), Pioneer DVD and Yamaha 5.1 speaker system. I have been pleased with this setup (except for the bass, which will be corrected soon!) considering the total $ spent (under $1800 shipped).
You SVS fanatics hooked me quite awhile ago but I now am in the position to "get the bass." All I have to do is decide on which one. Hopefully down the road I will be able to contribute responses to some of your questions based on my limited experience.
SVS, keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks