What's new

Hello from HighDefDiscNews (1 Viewer)

HighDefDiscNews

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Justin
We'll be doing a formal introduction soon but I just wanted to do a post and get familar with the forum. We really are looking forward to working with HTF!

Justin Sluss of HighDefDiscNews

:emoji_thumbsup:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
hello.
Is there something I can read to know who you are?

Also who hi def disc news is?:)

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Assuming the site is HighDefDiscNews.com I like what I see so far. The release calendar with the cover art is very nice. If I had one word of advice I would say you could probably widen the content window just a little bit to fill out the page more. Otherwise it looks good!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Cool site!

One suggestion: I *strongly* recommend cutting down on the italics and quotation marks in the text. They're totally unnecessary and make it harder to read.

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Geez, the guy comes here to give a brief intro and gets flooded with comments on how to improve his site. People, just read the news and move on....

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Don't look at them as "negative" remarks because they are most definitely not. Instead they're simply suggestions to help you understand the personal tastes of your audience. When you run a website, or publicize one, you're going to get some constructive feedback. Just ask Parker or Ron. They get all kinds of feedback both positive and negative. So far your ahead with 3+ positive remarks and 2 suggestions for possible improvements. IMO that's pretty good!

Like I said in my previous post I really like what I see so far. I've even bookmarked the site and added the RSS feed to my reader. So take all our suggestions for the good intentions they are and if you need help with the HTML just let us know. There are lots of us here with good experience that can help you out.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Justin: Welcome to the HTF.

Since you decided to forgo the "formal introduction"...what kind of relationship will you have with the HTF?

I see you've posted a review and some other info. Will you be supplying the HTF with reviews and other material? Participating in other areas?

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Justin,

If I didn't think your site was cool, I wouldn't have bothered to comment on the look of the text. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks