What's new

headphone suggestion (1 Viewer)

Franklin

Agent
hey all,

im in the market for a new set of headphones. can anyone recommend any? i'm a fan of klipsch, but i'm not a huge fan of in-ear buds in general. does anyone have, or have tried, the klipsch customs?

i'm looking for a pair in the 100-150 range. thanks!

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
The next question is open or closed? If you like open, the Grado SR125 is a very nice set of cans in your price range. Q Audio has them for $149, agood price from a very good vendor. FTR, I havr no connection except as a satisfied customer.

Franklin

Agent
so i went to B&H in NY (down the street from work) and picked up a pair of grado SR60's. these things sound great...however like the reviews i've read online say, there is a good deal of sound leakage. enough to make me want to return them and get another pair with a closed design as i think they will go over well with my co-workers.

i really would like to keep the grados, but right now im looking at the sennheiser HD280, and possibly the sony MDR7506 to replace them. any thoughts?

Leo Kerr

Screenwriter
I'm really fond of my Grado SR80s... but yes, they're not for keeping your sound close to yourself. But I can also wear 'em for two hours straight.

That's one thing about living in New York - you're close to B+H!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks