What's new

Head to Head Tournament - Vampires, Werewolves, and Zombies! Oh my! (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Heya Steve, shouldn't you perhaps take out the vampire movies from the Nom list?
Um, uh, good point! Actually I forgot. :b

Angelo: I don't think Brotherhood of the Wolf really counts as a werewolf movie. What do the rest of you think?

I went ahead and added Wolf, Night of the Living Dead (1990), and Lucio Fulci's Zombie to the nominations list.

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
I would like to second:
Night of the Living Dead (1990)
Third:
Dead Alive
Resident Evil
And Nominate:
Teen Wolf
Plan 9 From Outer Space
:)

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Someone needs to third CEMETERY MAN and DEAD AND BURIEDfor crying out loud, as they are both easily in the top three best zombie films ever made IMO!
I nominate:
SILVER BULLET
CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD- far superior to THE BEYOND IMO!
Rhett, I agree, and I'll third SHOCK WAVES.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I also have to agree with Steve in that I've always looked at the EVIL DEAD films as demon films rather than zombies...

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Second:
Zombie
Nominate:
Habit
Shivers needs to be in this tournament. The Beyond is an exceedingly weak zombie movie. It only has like 4 zombies in the whole thing. Zombie movies are all about hordes of mindless automatons. Jackson needs to make Dead Alive 2 using MASSIVE :D

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
List updated.
We still need six werewolf films and three zombie films.
Lew, thanks for the great noms, but the vampires field is closed. It's too bad we can't have more as I could think of another seven or eight deserving films, but there's no way we'd get that many good werewolf and zombie flicks.
And yes, someone please third Cemetary Man! :)

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
Steve, if you were inclined to allow it, I would nominate the Michael Jackson "Thriller" video as a werewolf movie.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I would also nominate "Werewolf," the TV-movie that was the basis for the Fox/USA series about 10 years ago, if TV movies are acceptable?

ErikG

Senior HTF Member
Another vote for removing Evil Dead 1 & 2 from the zombie list to make room for two more deserving entrants.
And I am amazed Wolfen hasn't been thirded yet!
Anyways, I'll second:
City of the Living Dead
And Third:
The Company of Wolves
Zombie

Andy Olivera

Screenwriter
Third: City Of The Living Dead(reluctantly), Dead & Buried(even though I haven't seen it; it sounds awesome), Wolf

BTW, The Fog is a ghost story...

Users who are viewing this thread