He-Man & The Masters Of The Universe?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Andrew Radke, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
    I just recently learned that 2 MOTU DVDs have been made available in the UK and was wondering if there has been any word what-so-ever about this series coming to region 1.

I grew up watching this show (of course I speak of the original) and would definitely love to add it to my collection.

Seeing as a huge wave of 80s cartoons is invading DVD libaries (i.e. Transformers, GI Joe, Ninja Turtles), I think MOTU would be a fitting addition.

In the event that they do release it, I would also love the "Secret of the Sword" movie from 1985.....and maybe even the She-Ra spinoff.

In the UK, they're releasing these with only 4 episodes per disk, but I'd love season sets, even if each season were divided into 2.

2. Tim_P_76

Tim_P_76 Second Unit

If you want it I suggest you go to rhino.com and vote for it!! Please do it for us!! Supposedly Rhino can get their hands on it if enough people want it.

3. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

If you do vote, make sure to mention that you want Secret Of The Sword released as well! I've been waiting for this series for years now, but I'm confident that Rhino will surprise us sometime in 2004...

4. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

Already voted in the Rhino poll...would take both He-Man and She-ra on release date.

5. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Cinematographer

Just because it's listed on Rhino doesn't mean they can license it. Some of those cartoons can't be licensed at all since some companies won't license things out.

Gord

6. ChrisRose

ChrisRose Stunt Coordinator

I'd buy He-Man and She-Ra...can't resist '80s nostalgia. [​IMG]