What's new

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (2002) coming to DVD (1 Viewer)

Joe:C

Second Unit
I never really watched the new series, but this is good news for fans of the show. He-Man.Org had a Q&A with Ian Richter, Mattel's Director of Entertainment Development and Supervising Producer. Not a lot of details were given, but he dropped a few hints here there. I post some of the relevent answers.

There are several more questions like that, but they all pretty much say same thing. There was no time frame given, but this pretty much confirms that dvds are coming and there will probably be special features.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I have a little brother who loves this show. He'll be really excited. I can't wait to get it for him. Now if only Big Guy & Rusty would come out.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Dude, I'm 26 and can't be happier we have the original series coming, Thundercats, all the DC superhero cartoons and now the 2002 He-Man.

I love being a child of the 80s.

Kieran Brown

Agent
So will the special features that's going to be on the 'best of' He-Man be on the Season One as well, or are they features only for the 'best of' and Season One will have even more special features?

Joe:C

Second Unit

I think you're confusing the classic series with the new one. The July "best-of" and Fall season sets are from the original series. The dvds referenced above are from the series that began airing on Cartoon Network in 2002.

You can find the ongoing thread about the classic series here

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks