What's new

Hdtv Etc? (1 Viewer)

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
I saw a picture of this Mag on the DVD ETC web site, but I was wondering if this magazine was real and if I could get a subscription to it, or if there were other HDTV magazines out there that I would subscribe?

I have just now purchased an HDTV receiver/decoder and I would love to have a place I can ge the latest info in the form of a mag. Thank you!

Clint Walker

Stunt Coordinator
Hello! Yes, this magazine is "for real." We just enjoyed over 80% sell-thru on our first issue--with many retail location selling out completely.

I am shipping the Winter Edition of HDTV ETC. Magazine right now--on newsstands later December. Because this was a new title for us, we only planned two issue in 2003. Likewise, this magazine was too thick and heavy to make subscribing economical. However, after the success of the mag, we're taking it to 6 times in 2004. And we are looking into setting up a subscription service as well.

We will also have an on-line version of the first issue up and running soon.

Cheers,

-C

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
Clint:

Thank you soo much! I can't wait for the next issue! I hope that the Santa Fe Borders Book store (or Hastings, or some place local) will be getting it so I can help make the next issue a 90% sell-thru!

Thank you and please let us know here at the HTF when the 1st issue will be up online so I can check that one out too! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks