What's new

HD-DVD International DVD List - (1 Viewer)

Bepaof8

Agent
Real Name
Pete
Is there a region limitation to the HD-XA1? I would love to get the all-region "Reign of Fire" HD-DVD from Japan and play it on my US player. I know that's a problem with SD DVD players, but I'm hoping HD-DVD has risen above region limitations. (I'm an action-movie junkie.)

Also, there are some good action movies at the french Amazon site, but I don't speak french. Anyone know how I can translate the site to english?

Pete

Chris Dugger

Supporting Actor
1.) all the titles on this list are region free and will play on all HD-DVD players as of today...

2.) the link in the first thread will take you to the HD page of Amazon France.... It is laid out pretty much the same as the english site.... Once you learn it, it is easy to use.... there is also a USA importer that handles some of these...

I have added their web address at in the first link.

Rolando

Screenwriter
Can anyone recomend best place to get "Le Pacte Des Loup" in HD-DVD. Amazon.fr will really hurt. at $25 Euros it will come more expensive in Canadian $ than the most expensive Blu-ray available now and that is before shipping.

Ali B

Second Unit
Optimum will be releasing the following on HD-DVD in March in the UK (a few have already been added to the 1st post):

Brotherhood of the Wolf
Ran
Mulholland Drive
Deer Hunter

Chris Dugger

Supporting Actor
Updated -

FRANCE -
The Island (April)
The Prestige (June)
Natural Born Killers (June)
Mad Max 2 (July)
Polergiest (Sept)

Quint van der Vaart

Second Unit
Some specs for Perfume : Story Of A Murderer have come in :

2.35:1 Widescreen
German, English DTS-HD MA
German Subs

3 Audio Commentaries
A Making Of
Interviews
Trailers
Theatrical Trailer in High Def

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks