What's new

HBO GO (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Wow, what an awesome app. available through my XBOX 360(and other mobile devices), I can now stream any of all the good HBO series I wanted to buy on dvd, but didn't have the cash to do so. Currently watching The Sopranos for the first time(great) and when I'm done with that on to Deadwood, Game Of Thrones, True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, and many, many more. Aside from the HBO series, you can also watch a very good selection of movies(mostly 80's 90's, and newer films like Bridesmaids) long forgotten HBO documentaries and stand up comedy specials.
You must have an HBO subscription through your cable provider($19.99 a month) and HBO GO is free.

MattAlbie60

I Work for Mr. E. H. Harriman of the Union Pacific
Real Name
Stephen Lilley
It's on my Samsung TV and my iOS devices, but not my PS3 which is what I really want it for.
It is great. It's a little useless to me at this point, as over the last ten years I've bought every HBO show I've wanted to watch or rewatch. If this had come out in 2004, it could have saved me a lot of cash :)
However, it is a really great thing, and having access to all of that content *at once* (including the ever-rotating selection of movies each month) is well worth it, especially considering that it's technically free.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Surewest has let us all know recently that HBO Go will not be coming to their service anytime very soon :(

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Boardwalk Empire is great on the ipad.
Every new episode has interactive features that enhances every episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks