What's new

Hawaii Five-O: Season 9 (1 Viewer)

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Although Chin doesn't get killed until the last episode of the season so you could always maintain your standards by just not watching that one. :) Naked City S1 with John McIntire's demise is the only other pre-1980 show I can think of where a regular character is killed off while the actor appears in the episode where it happens. Other times this would get fudged by using camera trickery without the actor's presence (Robert Lansing in "Twelve O'Clock High")

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Actually, if they ever released the failed 1997 pilot you could say he never died since Cannell didn't know Chin had been killed and all the actors who knew otherwise weren't going to cheat Kam Fong out of a paycheck so they didn't tell him either. :) The one series I have bought on DVD that I refused to buy more seasons of so I could pretend they never happened was "Moonlighting" which for me ceased to exist after S3.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack P

Gary "still think I'll stay with S9 being the last one for me" O.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
my biggest problem with the sets is that the dialogue is low but the music and other sounds are loud. i have to keep playing with the volume control on my tv. remote.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Quote:

Originally Posted by kingfish

my biggest problem with the sets is that the dialogue is low but the music and other sounds are loud. i have to keep playing with the volume control on my tv. remote.

I've never noticed that, Paul. Is this in all the season sets, or just in certain ones?

Gary "just watched another S9 episode last week - almost done with the set" O.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Wow. I've never picked up on that issue, Paul.

Gary "I might try to see if I hear what you are talking about next time I watch an episode" O.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks