What's new

Hawaii 5-0 season 1 thread (2 Viewers)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Surprised that they got rid of Kelly Hu's character. She could have been a nice semi-recurring character.

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
What the heck are you talking about Kelly Hu character getting killed off on the show? She did not die and was clearly shown alive at the very end under arrest too. In fact, CBS has already said all are returning next year, including Kelly Hu, so I am really confused what these posts are about.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeffery_H

What the heck are you talking about Kelly Hu character getting killed off on the show? She did not die and was clearly shown alive at the very end under arrest too. In fact, CBS has already said all are returning next year, including Kelly Hu, so I am really confused what these posts are about.

Kelly Hu played Laura Hills - she was in the car that was blown up in the episode. She still might be back in flashbacks.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I still have to laugh about how Grace's character is the young rookie. In real life she is older than both Caan & O'Laughlan. :)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Incredible, isn't it? I hope I look that good at 37... heck, I wished I looked that good now!

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
It's not so much that 37 is old (it isn't) - it's that, I think I've gotten as good looking as I'm ever gonna get, so I know if I'm not the male equivalent of a stone cold fox now, getting older isn't gonna help my cause!

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
I've always been the opposite in that most people always guess me to be a good 10 years younger than my real age. Even when I was 30, I still had to show ID when going into a place that was 21 or over. Best part is I don't need any work done, sort of like Dick Clark was and Michael J Fox.

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by Inspector Hammer!

You're getting Kelly Hu confused with Grace Park.

Kelly Hu got blowed up real good and Grace Park got arrested.

Thanks, I had the character correct in my mind, but had the names turned around. While they don't look that much alike, I just switched them around.

MikeEn

Stunt Coordinator
Let me help --

Hu died?

That's what I want to find out.

I say, Hu died in her car. In Park.

Park died?

No Park is a gear, like Reverse or First.

Park is like First?

No, after the explosion, Park came second.

Park is Second?

No, on most shifts, Park is first...

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Originally Posted by MikeEn

Let me help --

Hu died?

That's what I want to find out.

I say, Hu died in her car. In Park.

Park died?

No Park is a gear, like Reverse or First.

Park is like First?

No, after the explosion, Park came second.

Park is Second?

No, on most shifts, Park is first...

that's awesome

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for posting that Neil.

My first reaction is WHAT!? And then I thought about it, either he'll be the new Governor. Or with his shaved head, he's recreating the role Gavin McCleod had on the original series as a bad drug dealer. I read the article, and I was wrong.

Maybe Christian, Jack's father, could be Governor.

I guess that series O'Quinn was to do with Michael Emerson isn't going to start yet.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by Nelson Au

Maybe Christian, Jack's father, could be Governor.

I guess that series O'Quinn was to do with Michael Emerson isn't going to start yet.

Michael Emerson has his own new series starting on CBS on Thursdays at 9 this fall, but Terry O'Quinn isn't a part of it.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
True, Emerson is in a new series. I had read a report some time back that JJ Abrams had another series coming that had both O'Quinn and Emerson together.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by Nelson Au

True, Emerson is in a new series. I had read a report some time back that JJ Abrams had another series coming that had both O'Quinn and Emerson together.

I had read that, too, but it was either a pilot that didn't sell or an idea that didn't make it to the pilot stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks