Have you taken the Best Buy survey?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ron-P, Jul 10, 2001.

1. Ron-P

Ron-P Producer

Ron
    Today I went in to BB to pick-up Die Hard. At the check out they gave me my receipt, yet the receipt was 2' long. I almost ripped off my part and trashed the rest, yet upon further inspection, the latter half of the receipt is for a phone survey.
    Call the number and you go thru a list of automated questions about products, CS, shopping experience, checkout service and product knowledge of employees.
    After completion I was given an approval code for $5.00 off my next purchase. Not bad for less than 5 minutes on the phone.
    Anyone else get this. Just curious to see if this is random and if so, how random.
    Peace Out~ [​IMG]
    ------------------
    http://home.earthlink.net/~peregrinefalcon/

2. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

They are like every 100th customer i believe.When our BB opened here they guy in front of me got one, and at the time I didnt know what it was. I didnt get one until like 2 weeks ago which i used to buy V for $10 after the coupon :)
    Capt

3. Brian Shannon

Brian Shannon Stunt Coordinator

I wonder if you get the gc if you are honest on the survey?

4. Matt Birchall

Matt Birchall Supporting Actor

You'll get the $5 no matter how you answer.
    And please, be honest. That's what the survey is for--to evaluate the total shopping experience that you had in that store. The collective results of the surveys are kept track of and that store will get an idea of what their strengths are, along with their weaknesses. Ideally, poor results could eventually affect change at that particular store.
    I can feel you guys doing this right now: [​IMG]
    Notice I said "ideally". [​IMG]
    -mwb-
    ------------------
    "Don't worry, baby/It'll be alright/You got the right shoes to get you through the night" -Bono

5. Marty M

Marty M Cinematographer

Last fall I actually got two, one on two consecutive days. I took the survey twice and was able to use both at once to get $10 off on my next purchase. I have not gotten one since then. The checker at our local store says that every 75th customer gets one of the coupons.