What's new

Has Anyone Received Their LOTR:EE Trilogy Box Yet? (1 Viewer)

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
I got mine in the mail, only to discover the shipping box was smashed and crumbled, along with the trilogy box itself. Tried to order a replacement, but New Line would obviously not hear of it.

I guess I'll have to look around elsewhere.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I mailed the offer the day the set came out and received about a month ago in good condition.

Craig F

Second Unit
Real Name
Craig
Whaddya know!! At 5:24pm I post I haven't gotten it yet, at 6:09pm I receive the e-mail. They must be reading this thread :D

Paul D G

Screenwriter
Ordered mine Jan 2nd and still waiting. Normally I wouldn't mind but I'm moving in a couple weeks and hope to get it before then!

-paul

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor

They will not bill you until they ship it out.

Got mine a few weeks ago also. ordered the day it opened. There is another thread for this if you do a search

Dave Farley

Second Unit
I ordered mine on January 3rd, received the shipping notification two days ago, and got it yesterday. It was in perfect shape. I wouldn't normally go to the trouble of ordering a box, but for only $3, you can't go wrong here.

It's too bad they aren't doing this for the theatrical versions too.

Others have already mentioned this, but be very careful opening the shipping box. The case is sitting in the box with nothing between it and the box flap. I would pull off the tape instead of cutting it just to be safe. If you stick a knife through the tape, even around 1/2", you could slit the box. I was lucky in that I cut the edges first and pulled up on the taped flaps as far as they would go before cutting.

Craig F

Second Unit
Real Name
Craig
I received the e-mail 1 week ago. It still hasn't arrived. Most are reporting receiving it 1 to 2 days after the e-mail. I'm starting to worry.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Finally got my shipping confirmation. Although, it did take a bit of hounding them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks