What's new

Has Anyone Received Their LOTR:EE Trilogy Box Yet? (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I sent away to New Line for the box that holds all three LOTR:EE DVD sets. I sent in the order and gave them my credit card for the $3.00. It was Dec 29th. The order said 6-8 weeks for delivery and an e.mail notification would be sent when the order shipped. 10 weeks later, I have no box and not even an shipping notice. I tried to e.mail customer support and all I got back was a form response saying it was 6-8 weeks for delivery and that an e.mail notification would be sent when the package has shipped. Has anyone else been waiting as long as I have?

Matt C

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matthew
Same here, I ordered mine around the same time, it got here about 3 weeks ago, with an email 2 days before. Hope you get yours soon!

-Matt C

Laura Nicholson

Stunt Coordinator
I meant to ask if anyone had received their boxes a few weeks ago, when mine showed up at the house. Hope you get yours. :)

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
I got mine about three weeks ago as well. Sent off for it about two days after ROTK EE came out.

Thanks New Line. Nice touch.

Lee-M

Stunt Coordinator
Got mine on Valentine's Day... it's great to not have the FOTR EE fall down every time I grab another DVD off the row it's in...

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
Got mine a long time ago as well. Best $3 I ever spent. Possibly. Maybe? Eh, it's still cool even though I display the EE's spine-side out.

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
Got mine about two weeks ago... I was really impressed with the sturdy box it came in. Way back when Jurassic Park 3 came out, I sent away for the slipcase for all three DVDs plus the bonus disc, and when it finally arrived, it was totally banged up and wrinkled. Universal was supposed to send me a replacement but never did... needless to say, I was a bit skeptical about the LOTR box, but damn! New Line rules.

JackKay

Second Unit
Sent in for one almost immediately on the first day of release and I got it 6 or more weeks ago in perfect condition.
thanks New Line.

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
I waited til about mid Jan when I ordered mine and still haven't received it. It appears theyre just sending them out in the order they were ordered in.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Well that may be, but if you waited until Mid Jan, then your delivery is technically not overdue as mine is. The thing that frustrates me is that they don't provide service over the phone, just e.mail and then just form responses.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor

Same here. I did notice that the offer was "while supplies last". So I'm just hoping I didn't put it off too much. And if I did, they still look nice without the outer box I guess.

Tom Fynan

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered one on December 29, got a confirmatory e-mail, but haven't received the box yet. I haven't tried to contact them to see where things stand.

Dannie

Stunt Coordinator
i ordered mines the same day the site went up ad ive still have yet to get it even tho i got a emailbak in feb saying they shipped it and shouldve gotten it already

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks