What's new

hart to hart season 3 (1 Viewer)

mannix

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
tim
its been eithier two or three years since the second season of hart to hart came out is sony ever planning to release season 3 and the other seasons of hart to hart out

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
Very good question! And one that I've asked several times myself. It's not like there is not a demand out there for this show. There's even a page for it on amazon with comments posted requesting Season 3. If Universal owned the show, we would have been onto the tv movies by now. It's definitely overdue now. I hope they have this planned for release this year but Sony's release schedule has been pretty grim bar a few sparse tv releases.

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
I agree, I hope Sony's released schedule picks up. I am so tempted to buy Maude but if only one season is available forget it.
There are quite big Yahoo groups on Hart to Hart. Never saw season 3 onwards due to being too young so its a huge bummer for me.

Brett*H

Stunt Coordinator
Robert Wagner and Stefanie Powers were guests on the Graham Norton show last weekend.
Graham had a Q&A session with the audience and one of the first questions a guest in the audience asked was when the 3rd season of Hart to Hart was coming to DVD. Robert Wagner replied that he didn't know but it is coming. Unfortunately, he didn't elaborate or give any time frames.

It was great to see Powers and Wagner together again as the chemistry is still there. Both of them are very gracious and charming people and both looked really good.

If you can catch a rerun of Norton's show on BBC, I highly recommend watching it as it was fun to hear them reminisce about the series and ,well...just to see them together again.

Also,if anyone is interested, The Sleuth Channel has been running the Hart To Hart reunion movies.

I've been using our DVR to record them as I've resigned myself to the fact that it's probably the only way I'll ever get to see them again.

Thanks for nothing, Sony. :thumbsdown:

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
I've also been waiting for Season 3 and I was very excited to see R.J. and Stefanie on Graham Norton last weekend. I was hoping the subject of dvds would come up. But I have recently discovered that they are still not scheduled for release. Judith, who has worked on the Silver Spoons set, is also involved in the Hart to Hart dvds and she has posted that Sony was ready to schedule Season 3 for a release but pulled it. As of right now, they are not planning to release it. I was disappointed to read this. So, for now, I've resigned myself to buying a personal collector's series made from a fan until Sony decides to release more official dvds.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member

Robert,
I love this show as well, and I have a strong feeling the rest of the series will be released. Sony is having a tough go of things, and once they are on top again, I think we will see many more series continued on dvd.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
I sure hope you guys are right and we will see a release of this soon. It has been to long allready for this great show!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks