What's new

Harman Kardon AVR 8000 Original owner (1 Viewer)

smensching

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott Mensching
have for sale a Harman Kardon AVR 8000 receiver . It was the Flagship of the Harman Kardon line in 2002/2003 and sold for $2800 back then. This is a very rare receiver with audiophile grade amplification.
This receiver is a beast and will effortlessly power the most demanding speaker setups. The receiver alone weights over 50 lbs which should tell you a bit about the quality construction .
Here is a link to a detailed review of the receiver.
http://www.hometheatermag.com/receivers/150/index.html
Here is how much power the receiver really puts out..
http://www.hometheater.com/content/harmankardon-avr-8000-av-receiver-ht-labs-measures
The receiver is in MINT condition and works with no problems. No scratches, no problems. Sounds beautiful .
What you get
1. Harman Kardon AVR 8000 Receiver
2. Remote Control
Shipping not included. Shipping charges to be determined.

kersp6494

Auditioning
Real Name
Kerry Spears
Hi! I just came across your ad for a Harman Kardon AVR8000. Is it still available? Thanks, Kerry

smensching

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott Mensching
The receiver is still available. Please let me know if you are interested.

kersp6494

Auditioning
Real Name
Kerry Spears
Hi Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, I'm interested as mine just died. Where are you located? I'm in NJ, just to get an idea on shipping charges.... Also, what are you looking for it now? I assume it's all in proper working order? Please confirm this. I currently have an AVR7300 for 1/2 the house, the AVR800 was powering the other half. Replacing the AVR8000 with another AVR8000 or a AVR7300 makes it easy for me to just make the swap with the wires, no other service call for programming, updating etc. I'm also bidding on a AVR7300 on ebay to cover myself. Thanks for the response, I look forward to hearing from you. Kerry

smensching

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott Mensching
I am located in California. The receiver is in perfect working condition. How about $600.00 for the receiver without shipping? Let me know if you would like any additional photos or information. Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.