Harman Kardon AVR 8000 Home Theater Receiver For Sale $499

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by speedwheels, May 18, 2010.

1. speedwheels

speedwheels Auditioning

Price Reduced from $499 to $450.

I have for sale a Harman Kardon AVR 8000 receiver . It was the Flagship of the Harman Kardon line in 2002/2003 and sold for $2800 back then. This is a very rare receiver with audiophile grade amplification. If you are reading this posting, you know how rare and desirable this receiver is.

This receiver is a beast and will effortlessly power the most demanding speaker setups. The receiver alone weights over 50 lbs which should tell you a bit about the quality construction .

Here is a link to a detailed review of the receiver.

http://www.hometheatermag.com/receivers/150/index.html

Here is how much power the receiver really puts out..

http://www.hometheatermag.com/receivers/150/index2.html

The receiver is in MINT condition and works with no problems. No scratches, no problems. Sounds beautiful . Selling as part of a redecoration :(

The backlight on the Remote Control Never worked and some of its buttons don't press smoothly. and that is the only thing I can think of mentioning.
    I should have the user manual somewhere and I will include it with the receiver.

I will ship by Fedex Ground or UPS Ground WITH Insurance. I will double box it to the best of my abilities. Local pickup is welcome !!

What you get

1. Harman Kardon AVR 8000 Receiver

2. Remote Control

3. User manual.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. gene c

gene c Producer

Gene
    I sent you a PM. Thanks, Gene

3. mgmike69

mgmike69 Auditioning

have you sold this unit.

4. Marty456TTT

Marty456TTT Auditioning

I have an AVR80 that I'm no longer using and will sell it for a reasonable price. These things weigh a "ton" so please take shipping into account. Thanks. Marty.Powers@Oracle.com

5. jeff2847

jeff2847 Auditioning

Hi my name is jeff and i am interested in your harman kardon 8000. Please respond to this email to let me know is it still for sale! If so i would be willing to purchase asap.www.ljeffrey70@yahoo.com