What's new

Harman Kardon AVR 8000 Home Theater Receiver For Sale $499 (1 Viewer)

speedwheels

Auditioning
Real Name
Karthick
Price Reduced from $499 to $450.

I have for sale a Harman Kardon AVR 8000 receiver . It was the Flagship of the Harman Kardon line in 2002/2003 and sold for $2800 back then. This is a very rare receiver with audiophile grade amplification. If you are reading this posting, you know how rare and desirable this receiver is.

This receiver is a beast and will effortlessly power the most demanding speaker setups. The receiver alone weights over 50 lbs which should tell you a bit about the quality construction .

Here is a link to a detailed review of the receiver.

http://www.hometheatermag.com/receivers/150/index.html

Here is how much power the receiver really puts out..

http://www.hometheatermag.com/receivers/150/index2.html

The receiver is in MINT condition and works with no problems. No scratches, no problems. Sounds beautiful . Selling as part of a redecoration :(

The backlight on the Remote Control Never worked and some of its buttons don't press smoothly. and that is the only thing I can think of mentioning.
I should have the user manual somewhere and I will include it with the receiver.

I will ship by Fedex Ground or UPS Ground WITH Insurance. I will double box it to the best of my abilities. Local pickup is welcome !!

What you get

1. Harman Kardon AVR 8000 Receiver

2. Remote Control

3. User manual.

Marty456TTT

Auditioning
Real Name
Marty Powers
I have an AVR80 that I'm no longer using and will sell it for a reasonable price. These things weigh a "ton" so please take shipping into account. Thanks. [email protected]

jeff2847

Auditioning
Real Name
jeffrey lewis
Hi my name is jeff and i am interested in your harman kardon 8000. Please respond to this email to let me know is it still for sale! If so i would be willing to purchase [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks