What's new

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.... (1 Viewer)

DonnyD

Screenwriter
We have so much to be thankful for this year!

In May, my long time GF was diagnosed with terminal cancer but after months of chemo, she has seemed to have a turn for the better. Although she has been pretty much bedridden since May, she is participating in the planning and preparation of our Thanksgiving feast.

She's making some of her special dressing and cheesecake and I am barbecueing a turkey breast. Gonna be a great day but best of all, she is gonna participate.

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL. May your holidays be wonderful and as blessed as ours.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
You indeed have much to be thankful for. Heres to a blessed Thanksgiving this year (and in the years to come). :)

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
That it is DonnyD as I take a break at a quarter to 4 this morning from baking some apple pies. I've always like Thanksgiving the best. My best to you and your g/f.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American HTF brothers & sisters. :) Naturally, us Canucks had our turkey-day some time back, so we're all jealously stuck at work whilst you all watch football and stuff yerselves silly. ;) Enjoy! :D

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Ah, Thanksgiving...the annual day of family dysfunction :D

J/K! A lot to be thankful for this year. Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow HTF-ers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks